A great selection of books, selected by the Dott 07 team, is for sale in the Baltic Gallery's Dott Shop.
The selection of books provide a good grounding to the philosophies embedded in the Dott 07 programme. Here are the Top Ten.
Here's John's top eleven from his Doors of Perception blog (eleven because I bought the eleventh one- a beautiful book on maps of all sorts).
1. Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed - Jared Diamond
2. Heat - George Monbiot
3. An Inconvenient Truth - Al Gore
4. A Demon of Our Own Design - Richard Bookstaber
5. Six memos for the next millennium - Italo Calvino
6. Relational Aesthetics - Nicolas Bourriaud
7. Smart Mobs - Howard Rheingold
8. Worldchanging - Alex Steffen
9. Continuous Productive Urban Landscapes - Viljoen&Bohn
10. In The Bubble - John Thackara
11. A Geography of Time - Robert V. Levine
To check out the full list, visit the Dott Shop. In the meantime, Andrew Curry's blog gives us his perspectives on the books.