"A space for design tutors to reflect, review and explore collaborative learning in design teams."
While the site currently says its for design teachers, I believe it is relevant to any design project that demands collaboration. The site contains three key sections:
- Explore collaborations: a place where one can see good practice design collaborations
- Share your projects: where once can upload collaborative projects
- Teaching resources: containing learning activities to help collaboration in projects
- Form and mange a design team
- Understand the design team
- Communicate within the design team
- Reflect among the design team
- Assess the collaboration
The site was only launched last night, so more additions are to be made. Designcollaborations.org hits on a key issue for designers as collaboration is no more something a designer 'might do' rather its an essential skill for today's designers working in our highly connected, complex and technological society.